Thursday, July 2, 2009

I have failed at updating...

...but I have a somewhat good excuse. I have been in the garden! The patio garden at least. This spring I went a little wild and my patio looks like a jungle. With all the rain we have been getting this week there is dirt everywhere from constantly draining the pots out. This is the first time in years I have tried to grow veggies from seeds, and they are mostly turning our great! I have string beans growing already (most of which are not making into the apartment, but directly from the vine into my mouth) and squash that are blossoming all over.

I also bought seedlings to plant - tomatoes, onions, peppers and many more. The herbs are just out of control - 16 varieties and counting. I plan to dry a good portion of them and make tea blends for the holidays (yes, I just mentioned the holidays in July, I apologize).

I will be posting a variety of recipes here this week, no lies, all food.

No comments: